Trailing arms are some of the most exposed suspension components on a lifted 4×4 and are prone to bending and breaking. Ironman 4×4 has resolved this common problem by producing heavy duty ADR approved, adjustable upper and lower trailing arms to suit GQ/ GU Patrols and 80/105 Series Landcruisers.
Providing radically stronger arms that can also correct driveline and pinion angles, the control arms feature over 5” of adjustment to suit a range of lifts and applications. The arms are on-vehicle adjustable, providing ease of adjustment once on the vehicle to ensure diff alignment is spot on!
Oh and did we mention they were tough? Featuring a solid 32mm centre, 60% increase in the thickness of the eyes surrounding the bushes and deeper penetrating welds to ensure maximum strength and structural integrity.
• ADR approved for on-road use
• Correct driveline and pinion angles
• Easy on-vehicle adjustment
• Over 5” of adjustment
• Fine M32 thread adjustment
• Solid 32mm centres
• Over-engineered construction
• Replacing original hollow units with solid 32mm
• 60% increase in eye wall thickness.
• Deeper penetrating welds
• Factory style bonded rubber bushes