ADJUSTABLE FRONT SWAY BAR LINK TO SUIT FORD RANGER PXIII AND EVEREST UA2
Ironman 4×4’s Adjustable Front Sway Bar Link facilitates more clearance between the sway bar and lower control arm which has on occasion been identified as a concern when fitting long-travel suspension. Featuring OEM style construction and appearance, the Front Sway Bar Link has an adjustable length to recalibrate with raised ride height.
• Adjustable length to recalibrate with raised ride height
• Creates more clearance between the front sway bar and lower control arm
• Easy on-vehicle adjustability
• Maintenance-free OEM style joints
• EDP e-coat protection with zinc passivated hardware
• 275-305mm adjustable length range