Toyota Landcruiser 80 Series 1990+ Steering Dampers Foam Cell
Steering dampers reduce unwanted vibration and feedback through steering systems in rough conditions.Ironman Steering Dampers are designed to vastly improve steering control of your vehicle.
• FOAM CELL TECHNOLOGY – Micro-Cellular closed cell foam insert allows for the horizontal mounting orientation required by a steering damper.
• 35MM TEFLON BANDED PISTON – Precision shim-stack piston specifically valved by Ironman suspension engineers, banded with Teflon for smooth long life operation.
• 54MM TWIN TUBE BODY – Increased oil volume for improved cooling and endurance, twin tube construction protects internal components from impact damage.
• SUPPLIMENTARY WELDED MOUNTS – Fusion welded and supplementary welded for maximum strength and reliability.
• SINGLE PIECE BILLET EYE RINGS AND STEMS- Ultra robust design prevents breakage or bending of mounts.
|Dimensions||60 × 15 × 15 cm|